In the United States of America, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. That is the fundamental cornerstone upon which release on bail, prior to trial, rests.
You have the following unalienable rights during the bail process:
- The right to know the charges.
- The right to be presumed innocent. Detention without specific charges is prohibited.
- The right to non-excessive bail.
At Abailable Bail Bonds, we make sure you know your rights, and we help you to protect those bail rights. As a customer of Abailable Bail Bonds, your rights will always be respected.
At AbailableBail Bonds:
- Every customer has a right to courteous and prompt service.
- Every customer has a right to full disclosure of his/her obligations as a co-signor.
- Every customer and guarantor has a right to receive copies of all documents relating to his/her bail bond and guarantee.
- Every customer has a right to expect honesty and fair dealings from all Abailable Bail Bond employees.